Tour of Port-au-Prince
- Explore the highlights of Port-au-Prince on a 6-hour sightseeing tour
- See landmarks like the ruins of the National Palace and Papillon Market
- Learn about the history of Haiti and the devastating 2010 earthquake
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private tour guide and vehicle
What to Expect:
The journey sets off with pickup from the airplane terminal and/or your inn.
Appreciate a remarkable experience at Port-au-Prince, in Haiti, get visitors from inns in Port-au-Prince
You will visit different places in and around PAP:
Among this number of locales in these areas including City Voyages through Port-au-Prince and touring of the Observatoire, wyne ranch, a biological park, and other alluring areas such National Royal residence ruin, Church ruin, National gallery, and iron market. Take lunch at a Haitian Resto. Heading off to the Observatoire, Wyne ranch, Biological Park, Papillon Commercial center, Town Noailles.
Touring to National Gallery, where you will learn Haitian history, House of God Ruin, Atis Rezistans Amazing Regret,
Wyne ranch, Perfect for guests who love nature, while additionally encountering an adrenaline-powered day. Bounce on the vehicle, where a group of experienced aides and drivers anticipate.
After short security instructions, to the Observatoire, where you can take a gander at a 360 level of Port-au-Prince.
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)